Powerful 9.5A 50W PSU Power Supply for Amiga 500 600 1200.
Please note this is a really powerful (9.5A on +5V) Power Supply for Amiga computers. The best solution for well upgraded Amiga Computers such us with Apollo, Blizzard, Warp and any other Turbo cards with 040/060 processors which needs a bigger power consumptions.
- Amiga 500/500+
- Amiga 600
- Amiga 1200
- 50W Power (Tested on Amiga 1200 with 2x real hard drives, Apollo 060/80 MHz, Floppy Drive, Joy, Mouse, Second Floppy Drive, LEDs etc.)
Input: - 100 - 240V - 1.5A, 50-60Hz (can be also used with US plug but US cable and US adapter are not included)
- +5V - 9.5A!
- +12V - 1.2A
- -12V - 0.5A
- Over current protection for all output lines
- Over voltage protection for main +5VDC output line
- On/Off power switcher on the front of the PSU.
- Weight of PSU 575g
- Total Weight with cables and with package - 900g
- Size of the power supply: 17cm x 8cm x 3.8cm
- Lenght of IEC PC Kettle UK Power cable - approx. 1.8m
- Lenght of white cable goes from PSU to Amiga - approx. 1.2m
Powerful, Strong, stable and Used "Astec" branded Power Supplies were used for this project. Basically in very good visual condition but some of them can have some small scratches. All fully tested before despatch and working perfectly.
- Powerful 9.5A PSU with real Amiga Square DIN connector
- IEC PC Kettle UK Power cable
- UK - UE Power adapter so both EU 2 PINs and UK 3 PINs can be used.