Introduce a totally new idea for Amiga PSU Power Supply with power on/off switcher on the back of your Amiga.
- Amiga 500/500+
- Amiga 600
- Amiga 1200
- 30W Power (Tested on Amiga 1200 with 2x CF cards, Apollo 060/80 MHz, Floppy Drive, Joy, Mouse and LEDs).
- 100 - 240V - 1.0A, 50-60Hz
- +5V - 3.0A
- +12V - 2.0A
- -12V - 0.2A
- Over current protection for all output lines
- Over voltage protection for main +5VDC output line
- On/Off power switcher on the back of your Amiga, near Power socket
- Weight 465g
- Size of the power supply: 14.7 cm x 6.3cm x 3.5cm
- Long output cable 1.8m
Strong, stable and powerful used "Cisco" branded Power Supplies were used for this project. They are coming from working server units. Basically in very good visual condition but some of them can have some small scratches. All fully tested before despatch. They come with special made brand new adapter with white PCB, on/off switcher and red LED, which goes directly to your Amiga power socket.
- 30W Cisco Power Supply
- New special adapter which allow you to connect powerful "Cisco" power supply to your Amiga 500/600/1200
Please note that nothing happens if you will touch those 5 PINs from the back. It is exaclty this same as joy/mouse port (and any other Amiga ports from the back) when you touch them when Amiga is on (same voltage). Anyway please avoid to touch power port and any other Amiga ports using metal items when Amiga is on.
Please note that power cable is not included. You will need a standard and popular IEC PC Kettle cable and you can use both plugs - UK/IRL and EU.