Were you dreaming to connect oryginal Nintendo NES or SNES gamepad to your Amiga, Atari or C64? Yes! You can do it now :)
This adapter allows you to play games on your Amiga, Atari, C64 using oryginal (or replacement) NES and SNES gamepads with many special upgrades for better playing! Plug & play. You do not need any drivers or additional power. You can play all games you want.
This adapter also support second fire (There are some games on Amiga with 2 different fires)
Special modes gives you:
- slant jump using one button
- slant jump with fire using one button
- jump on different button (you dont need to press slant arrow for jumps anymore)
- autofire (just press and hold)
- up and down arrows on separate buttons (you dont need to hold all the time up arrow to go straight in racing games)
- auto left and right button (you dont need to press right and left alternately, this adapter is doing this for you)
- support 2 fires (Amiga)
Adapter is working in 4 different modes (each mode give you a special amenities). You can change the modes using gamepad. Flashing LEDs are telling you which mode you are choosing (see table from the picture) then mode is saving to EEPROM and adapter remember your settings even if you switch off your computer!
If you are not looking for a special upgrades and you just want to play as it is then just plug and play and do not change any modes.
Adapter is very small and thin so you can use even on Amiga 600, Atari XE, Atari ST without additional adapters.
NES gamepad, SNES gamepad and Amiga 600 from photos are not included.
1x SNES/NES DB9 Adapter for Amiga, Atari, C64
1x Cable for NES gamepads
1x Cable for SNES gamepads