Reversing sensor system with LED display in the license plate frame The system is equipped with an LED display that displays the distance measurement and emits a repeatable signal with increasing frequency as the obstacle is approached.
Easy installation without the need to drill holes in the bumper as with conventional sensors Precise measurement of the distance from an obstacle in the range of 1.5 m -> 0.01 m.
The adjustable measuring angle of the sensors allows the frame to be mounted also in unusual recesses for the license plate IP68 weather resistance.
Universal ultrasonic, 3-sensor parking sensors are equipped with an LED display with built-in acoustic signal. The sensors activate automatically when reverse gear is engaged.
- Power supply: 12V (10.5V-16V)
- IP68 - water resistance and protection against dust, sand and dirt
- Power consumption: <4W
- Supply current: 40-300mA
- Buzzer dimensions: 42 mm (diameter) x 17 mm (height)
- Device operating temperature: from -40°C to +80°C
- Ultrasonic frequency of the sensors: 40 KHz
- Sensor cable length: 2.4 m
- Power cord length: 70 cm
- Parking assist system
- Includes 3 ultrasonic sensors with an audible obstacle signaling system
Perfect performance in all conditions Falling rain does not affect the operation of the device, while the sensors have an IP69 waterproof class, which means that they are perfectly protected against water, dust and any impurities entering the device.
Safety through precision The sensors are calibrated to precisely detect even the smallest obstacles, such as parking bollards, city barriers, high curbs, etc.
The distance from the obstacle modulates the frequency of the signal as it gets closer to the obstacle. This will allow the driver to react at the right time.
- 3 ultrasonic sensors integrated into the frame
- LED display - sound and visual indicator
- Central module
- sensor controller
- Matching fragments of self-adhesive double-sided tape - for the buzzer and the central module.
- Kit connection instructions