Rearview mirror with built-in 4.3" TFT LCD monitor
The ability to connect two transmitters via RCA (Cinch) - e.g. a reversing camera, DVD player, etc.
The image on the mirror starts automatically when the reverse gear is engaged
The device looks like an aesthetic, traditional rear-view mirror, and has a smooth reflective coating.
The mirror housing is made of durable plastic. Suitable for any image transmitter with an RCA (Cinch) input The monitor works with intuitive guide lines emitted by the reversing cameras.
The advantage of the TFT matrix is very good visibility of objects on the screen even in very bright sunlight. In the absence of a signal from the rear view camera, the outline of the built-in screen cannot be seen on the mirror.
- Diagonal: 4.3"
- Effective number of pixels: 640x480
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Operating temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Number of VIDEO inputs: two
- VIDEO Input: RCA (Cinch)
- Input signal: Composite video
- Power: 12V
- The width of the mirror at its widest point: 280 mm
- The width of the mirror at the narrowest point: 250 mm
- Mirror height: 75 mm
- Spacing of mounting brackets: 135 mm
- Recommended height of a standard car mirror on which this mirror with monitor can be installed: from 50 mm to 78 mm
- Mounting the mirror consists in attaching it to the existing mirror with solid holders. The whole operation takes just a few moments and is completely reversible.
- Mirror with built-in 4.3" TFT LCD screen with 2 RCA outputs
- Power cord
- Mirror connection instructions
The power supply of the monitor is connected using the attached cable to any voltage source from the car installation. It is recommended to connect the plus "after ignition", because the monitor in standby mode consumes a small current. There are two female RCA (cinch) sockets next to the monitor, to which we connect the VIDEO signal.