Bluetooth remote control for Android and for iOS phones
- Remote shutter release
- Remote control on and off switch to prevent unwanted operation
- A small remote control allows you to take pictures from a long distance (10m).
The remote control works with all Android or iOS phones equipped with Bluetooth connectivity, including: for IPHONE / SAMSUNG / LG / ONEPLUS / HUAWEI / SONY / MOTOROLA / HTC / HONOR / NOKIA / XIAOMI
The remote control is equipped with a switch that eliminates the risk of accidentally pressing the shutter release button.
Instructions for pairing the remote control with the phone:
- Turn on the remote control (slider on the side of the remote control to the "ON" position, the blue LED will start flashing).
- Open the settings on your phone and turn on the Bluetooth function start bluetooth
- Find the device "AB Shutter3" and connect to it.
- After proper connection of the remote control with the device, the diode stops flashing.