Modern HDMI 2.0 cable | 3D | 4K @ 50 / 60Hz | 5.0M
High Speed HDMI with Ethernet. The cable supports image and sound transmission in the HDMI 2.0 standard, which ensures the best image and sound quality.
The modern HDMI 2.0 technology is primarily: Ultra HD - maximum image resolution 4K @ 50 / 60Hz. The cable processes video with enormous image detail, which will be appreciated by owners of modern, large-format TVs, and for fast 60Hz refreshment, console players and computer players will also find use.
Support for lower resolutions.
Color depth 48Bit.
18 Gbps bandwidth - almost twice as efficient as the 1.4 (10.4 Gbps) standard.
- Cable length: 5 meters
- Support for 2.0 standards and all the previous ones, i.e .: 1.4b, 1.4a, 1.4, 1.3c, 1.3b1, 1.3b, 1.3a, 1.3, 1.2a, 1.2, 1.1, 1.0
- Modern High Speed HDMI with Ethernet cable
- The wires are made of copper
- Anticorrosive and secured against breakage of the joint
- Flexible, durable PVC cover ensures resistance to damage and ultra-long life
- Shielded cable, total EMI and RFI reduction
- Color depth up to 48 bit
- 19 pins for the fastest data transfer
- 18Gbps, 2160P, 32LPCM, 1536kHz Audio, 2xVideo Display
- 3D support
- Ethernet and Audio Return Channel
- CE, RoHS certificates
- Wide format support - max 21: 9
Supported VIDEO resolutions:
- 4096x2160 - Ultra HD, UHD, 4K,
- 2160p 2560x1600 - WQXGA, QHD +, 1600p
- 2560x1440 - QHD, 1440p
- 2048 × 1152 - 2K
- 2560x1080 - Full HD +, WFHD
- 1920x1080 - Full HD, FHD, 1080p, 1080i
- 1280x720 - HD, 720p