Modern, Premium, Heavy High Quality HDMI 2.0 cable | 3D | 4K | 10 meters
High Speed HDMI with Ethernet
The cable supports image and sound transmission in the HDMI 2.0 standard, which ensures the best image and sound quality.
The modern HDMI 2.0 technology is primarily:
- Ultra HD - maximum image resolution 4K @ 50 / 60Hz.
- The cable processes video with enormous detail of the image, which will be appreciated by owners of modern, large-format TVs, and console players and computer players will also find use for quick image refreshment.
Color: as picture shown
Lenght - 10m
Weight - 616g
Color depth 48Bit
18 Gbps bandwidth - almost twice as efficient as the 1.4 (10.4 Gbps) standard
Supported VIDEO resolutions:
- 4096x2160 - Ultra HD, UHD, 4K, 2160p
- 2560x1600 - WQXGA, QHD +, 1600p
- 2560x1440 - QHD, 1440p
- 2048 × 1152 - 2K 2560x1080 - Wide Full HD, WFHD
- 1920x1080 - Full HD, FHD, 1080p, 1080i
- 1280x720 - HD, 720p
- Cable length: 10m
- Support for 2.0 standards and all the previous ones, i.e .: 1.4b, 1.4a, 1.4, 1.3c, 1.3b1, 1.3b, 1.3a, 1.3, 1.2a, 1.2, 1.1, 1.0
- Modern High Speed HDMI with Ethernet cable
- The wires are made of copper Anticorrosive and secured against breakage of the joint
- Flexible, durable PVC cover ensures resistance to damage and ultra-long life
- Shielded cable, total EMI and RFI reduction
- Color depth up to 48 bit
- 19 + 1 pins for the fastest data transfer
- 18Gbps, 2160P, 32LPCM, 1536kHz Audio, 2xVideo Display
- 3D support
- Ethernet and Audio Return Channel
- CE, RoHS certificates
- Wide format support - max 21: 9
- Tinned Copper Wire (19)
- Grounding (1)
- Cover layer of aluminum
- Coating of PVC and thermoplastic elastomers
- Solid, tin-plated copper cables ensure no image quality loss, even with the extra-long 10-meter HDMI cable.
The components used in the production of the cable have been carefully selected to meet the demanding, modern HDMI standards.