Amiga PC PCMCIA Transfer kit. Transfer any files from PC to Amiga or from Amiga to PC.
- SD - CF Type I SDHC Adapter (use any SD cards between 2gb - 128gb, SD card is not included)
- Sandisk CF - PCMCIA Adapter
- Floppy Disk with driver
- English manual
You have to put SD card (not included) into SD - CF adapter then put them into CF - PCMCIA adapter and it will be ready to use with Amiga 600 and Amiga 1200 through PCMCIA port. Use then CF card reader or SD card reader in your PC for transfer files from Amiga.
System requirements: Amiga 1200 or 600 (at least version 37.300 of Kickstart when use with Amiga 600), OS 2.0+
Everything you need to do is just copy a driver into your system then you can use it for transfer between PC, for backup or as a hard drive after you boot system from floppy or from Amiga IDE with CF0 installed in the system.
- Put Floppy Disk into your floppy drive
- Copy DF0:devs/CompactFlash.device to SYS:devs/CompactFlash.device
- Copy DF0:l/FAT95 to SYS:l/FAT95
- Copy CF0 with CF0.info to anywhere on your hard disk and launch it after you restart your system.
You can insert in and pull out the card even when your amiga is on. You dont need even hard disk to use this kit, you can simply copy all of those files to your Workbench disk. All tested on real Amiga.