Passive cooling (without cooler).
FuriaEC020 is an accelerator card for Amiga600 computers designed by Boris Krizma (Slovak Amiga HW developer) It's equipped with CPU Motorola MC68ec020/25 (OC33) MHz and FPU Motorola MC68882/40 MHz, and with onboard 9.5 megs of fast memory. The quick access to the memory makes this little card a real monster, as it makes the Amiga more than 10 times faster, than the original Amiga600.
The card has also ability to map rom into the fast ram, tested are roms 256 kB, 512 kB and also 1024 kB. The card also supports for Amiga600's IDE port speedup. The card is easily controlled by tool furiatune (written by Martin Kuchinka.To support inboard PCMCIA port, You need to remove 4 megs of the fast memory by 3 seconds press of Control+Amiga+Amiga.
- Furia accelerator card - white PCB / Firmware 14.1/
- Passive cooling fitted (radiator without cooler)
- fitting poles included - may need lenght adjustment (sockets on Furia are heavy duty - different than other cards use, if you fit furia on cpu, you will be able to lift amiga holding furia in your fingers)
- in order to obtain highest compatibility, original CPU by Motorola and DRAM CHIPS were used. Chips are non produced nowadays but never used. Type used may vary. Every card is tested with MBR2 test for 2 hours with heastsing covered. Furia needs really fast Compact Flash card to work properly. Please, check AMSIDER device; fully compatible with FURIA and utilizing cheaper SD CARD
- new PCB version 3 REVISED - 2 mem chips
- new FIRMWARE 14.1
- CPU 68EC020/25 MHz (OC33)
- FPU 68882
- 9.5MB Fast RAM
- Maprom function
- PCMCIA friendly
- HIGHEST QUALITY PLCC bottom socket - stable and solid FIT (AMPHENOL) - high temp resistant
Retro Computing Accessories
We are probably the best Amiga and Retro shop in the world since Our company was established in 2011. We are offering outstanding customer service and we never sell anything that is out of stock. In stock on Sordan.ie simply means in stock! Always ready to ship within 1-3 business days from our warehouse based in Dublin, Ireland. Owners of all Amiga models will find something for themselves here including Amiga 500 600 1200 2000 3000 4000 CD32 and CDTV. We have also a huge selection of new accessories for Commodore, C64, C128, Atari, Atari ST computers along with SEGA, NES, SNES, Acorn BBC, VIC-20 and TI-99/4A machines. Sordan.ie also offers a full range of kickstars for all Amiga models and we have a huge selection of Amiga Gotek floppy disk emulators. We produce new accessories for retro computers ourselves, but we also distribute existing projects. If you are the author of any project related to Amiga or any other retro hardware and you are looking for help in distribution, do not hesitate to contact us.
Burning Service for Amiga OS 3.1.4 ROM -...
Wicher 608 11MB Fast RAM Memory Expansion...
Amiga Serial Parallel Port Tester Amiga...
Licensed Kickstart ROM 3.1 for Commodore...
Transparent High Quality Dust Cover for...