The adapter allows you to connect the Sony Playstation 2 console to a TV, monitor or projector with an HDMI input.
- The adapter interpolates console display modes, i.e. NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL 576i, to 1080p resolution, providing advanced signal processing with high precision, colors and resolution. No transmission loss, in full digital video and audio.
- Allows you to play on modern high-resolution screens.
- An additional 3.5mm audio jack allows you to connect a speaker or soundbar for a better gaming experience.
- The converter requires an external 5V power supply, which is done via the included micro USB cable
- It works on the Plug&Play principle - just plug it into the console and connect it with an HDMI cable to the TV
In order for the adapter to display the image correctly, it is necessary to change the console settings.
- Turn on the console on the original cable
- Go to the options in the "System Configuration" tab
- Go to "Component Video Out"
- Change the "RGB" setting to "Y CB/PB CR/PR"
- Unplug the cable, then connect the adapter and HDMI cable and set the appropriate output in the TV options
- Input: PS2 YPbPr YCbCr
- Output: 1x HDMI, 1x 3.5mm audio jack
- Resolution: up to 1080p
- Cooperation: TV, projector, monitor
- Input Resolution: NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL 576i
- Black colour
- Dimensions: 34 x 71 x 14mm
- Weight: 24g
No additional drivers required.