For more details please visit this link:
Ready to go SD Card Image can be download from here:
Parts required in order to make it work:
- SD card (not included) with at least 1GB required. Some 4GB sd card or mmc card with adapters are not compatible with the firmware. You need to find a good one. Usually an old 2GB sd card will work. SDHC or some microSD will not work due to his firmware design.
- 5V/1A to 5V/2.5A Android compatible power supply (micro usb b) (not included).
- An Atari ST with at least 1MB of ram (not included)
Steps to use the ACSI2STM with the ST:
- Insert the ACSI2STM on the Hard Disk connector of your ST
- Insert the SD card into the ACSI2STM
- Plug the Android power supply (from 5v/1A to 5V/2.5A) cable in the ACSI2STM.
- Turn on the ST. If the ACSI2STM is not detected on the first boot, reset and it will be available on the next boot