- Workbench Amiga OS 3.2 on CD contains system for all Amiga models.
- Physical Kickstart ROM for Amiga 500 / 500+ / 600 / 2000
Additional adapter is required for Amiga 500 Rev.5 motherboard and rev 4.2 Amiga 2000 motherboard, it can be purchase here
Please note that once you purchase an Amiga OS 3.2 CD you can also purchase in the same order unlimited additional physical kickstarts ROM also for different type of Amiga machines.
To add more physical Kickstart ROMs to your order please click on these lnks:
AmigaOS 3.2 comes packed with well over 100 new features, dozens of updates that cover nearly all AmigaOS components and a battery of bugfixes that will undoubtedly solidify the user experience.
AmigaOS 3.2 is the result of more than 2 years of intense and relentless work from a team of over sixty people who have contributed to produce a new milestone in AmigaOS history.
Hyperion Entertainment CVBA has no words to express its gratitude to this talented and resilient team for its impressive work ethic.
The most comprehensive version of AmigaOS 3.2 is available now on CD-ROM and contains all the disks and AmigaOS Kickstart ROM sets for all Amiga machines ever produced allowing users to install AmigaOS 3.2 on multiple different types of Amigas at once.
AmigaOS 3.2 FEATURE LIST SUMMARY
- ReAction GUI toolkit integration
- Built-in ADF (Amiga disk file image) management
- Integrated Help subsystem
- Updated Data Type system
- Workbench and other user interface improvements
- Improved Tools, Utilities and System applications
- Enhanced Shell behavior
- New and reworked command set
- Touched up Preferences
- Polished MultiView
- Revamped Commodities
- Expanded BootMenu
- Inclusion and refinement of the AmigaOS 3.1.4 feature set
- Flexible delivery media
- Many remarkable additions
Full details about Amiga OS 3.2 features can be find at official Hyperion website here