TerribleFire 536 TF536 Motorolla 030 CPU 50MHz 64MB RAM Turbo Card with 44 PIN IDE for Amiga 500 / 2000 + Relocator for Amiga 500/500+ + CF-IDE Adapter.
All fully assembled and tested, ready to go. Just put your CF card with system or hard drive and plug in (CF card not included but can be purchase from our store as well). To put this card into your Amiga 500/500+ simply remove your 68000 processor from your motherboard and put this card into 68000 processor socket exaclty same way as our photo instruction shown. Please note you will need additional relocator for Amiga 2000 (not included, but can be purchased in our store as well).
CPU Speed - 9.88 MIPS (SysInfo 3.01)
Fast IDE - transfer on SD/CF cards. IDE speed will be even much faster when use real hard drives.
- Amiga 500
- Amiga 500+
- Amiga 2000 (additional relocator required, not included)
You need at least kickstart 2.05 (37.300) to use this item. It will also work with Kickstart 3.0, 3.1, 3.1.4. May not work with Kickstart 3.x.
To speed up your IDE transfer please download and install MMULib from Aminet: aminet.net/util/libs/MMULib.lha
Please see our photo instruction to see how exaclty it need to be connected.
Please be very careful with golden PINs as they are very sensitive.
The card has been designed by Stephen Leary.
- TerribleFire 536 030 Turbo card run on 50MHz
- Relocator for Amiga 500/500+
- CF - IDE Adapter + 5cm Ribbon Cable
- 2x radiators (one for CPU and one for CPLD). Radiators are in separately bags and they need to be placed on CPU and CPLD. Installation is very easy and just blue tape from radiator need to be removed and place to CPU and CPLD.