Nintendo Wii to HDMI + 3.5mm mini-jack adapter
The adapter allows you to connect the Nintendo Wii console to a TV, monitor or projector with an HDMI input.
- The adapter interpolates console display modes, i.e. NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL 576i, to 1080p resolution, providing advanced signal processing with high precision, colors and resolution. No transmission loss, in full digital video and audio.
- Allows you to play on modern high-resolution screens.
- An additional 3.5mm audio jack allows you to connect a speaker or soundbar for a better gaming experience.
- The converter does not require an external power supply, it works on the Plug&Play principle - just plug it into the console and connect it with an HDMI cable to the TV.
- Input: Nintendo Wii AV Multi Out
- Output: 1x HDMI, 1x 3.5mm audio jack
- Resolution: up to 1080p
- Cooperation: TV, projector, monitor
- Input Resolution: NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL 576i
- Dimensions: 34x73x14mm
- Weight: 20g
No additional drivers required.