Amiga 500 600 1200 Mini Compact Gotek Floppy Drive Emulator FlashFloppy v3.33.
- Very compact size - only 63 x 52 mm (will not interfere with other ports)
- Weight - only 46g
- Already flashed to Flashfloppy 3.33 firmware.
- 23 PIN Connector (not cut 25 PIN) - Connected directly to Disk Drive port (no additional cable required)
- Powered directly from Disk Drive port (no additional power supply required)
- comes with 3D printed case
- 3 buttons
- Red LED
- 2 Colours OLED screen
All you need to do is connect your Mini Compact Gotek into your Amiga Disk Drive port, connect USB Pendrive (not included) with games and copy 2 necessary files (USB pendrive not included).
You need to download this software: github.com/keirf/FlashFloppy/wiki/Downloads and copy 2 files from archive into the root of your USB pendrive:
Then copy your *.adf games and programs anywhere in your USB Pen Drive.
You can boot from your Gotek external connected to Disk Drive connector from your Amiga 500+, 600, 1200. Simply please click right and left button mouse same time and in boot menu choose DF1. In Amiga 500 you can also use this external Gotek but then you will need a boot selector too which we also sell which will convert SEL0 and SEL1 signal and you can make your DF1 device bootable. Gotek Drive will be recognised as second Floppy Drive DF1 when connected to Disk Drive Connector and will be recocgnised as third DF2 and fourth DF3 when it is connected to another external floppy drive.